Apologetics: ə-pŏl'ə-jĕt'ĭks from the Greek απоλоγία Def: The branch of theology that is concerned with defending or proving the truth of Christian doctrines.

Not Google's Fault. . .

Written By Esthermay Bentley-Goossen on 01 May 2008

I’ve always been a fan of Google! I use it almost everyday to research this, that and the other. It’s invaluable when I’m writing since I can check facts and statistics and pretty well anything I need to know. So you can imagine how let down I was (Fun with the Sitemeter….) when I saw how many people have landed on my blog searching for “how to support my pastor’s wife” and “prayers for a pastor’s wife” knowing that I had nothing on this blog to offer. I did my own Google Search and didn’t come up with much either. I did happen upon a good article at a Focus on the Family site on how to encourage your pastor’s wife.

The shortcomings of the Google Search aren’t Google’s fault. I love Google. We just need more good content on the Internet. So, here’s the poll. The results of the poll will be used wisely here at my end.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Esthermay!

Just stopping by to say thanks for joining the M2M blogroll. Your site has a lot of great content!

Blessings!

Lisa

Page Navigation